"xOx" teeny tiny mini scrapbook

This teeny tiny mini album is made out of old gift cards (credit card size), then covered w/paper. They would fit wallets perfectly, it's SO cute in person, when you can really see the size! I couldn't decide weather to put tabs for turning the pages or not. I didn't want to do TOO much to this petite little album & overwhelm it. It's perfect for a little gift! So fun!




Linking up to these parties...






Link up your latest project every Wednesday on the Elle Belle Creative Your Way Wednesday link party!
http://www.thefrugalgirls.com/2011/02/chic-and-crafty-link-up-party.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:%20FrugalGirls%20%28Frugal%20Girls!%29

Comments

Esther Asbury said…
This is such a CUTE mini album! So fun!
Mini albums are so much fun to work on! So little effort needed to make a big impact! Maybe I'll make one of these for my 5yr old as a Valentine!
Sarah said…
Cute idea! I love the tiny little album. Too bad I never keep my old gift cards.
Unknown said…
I have awarded you the Versatile blogger award. http://traindoesntstop.blogspot.com/2011/02/awards-galore.html
Chrystie said…
Thanks ladies! :) It was quick & fun to make! :)

Nicole, thanks so much for the award. I tried to add it to my blog & the link didn't work? So sweet of you! :) If you have a dif link then the one bellow let me know, thanks! :)
Katie said…
This is absolutely adorable! A perfect gift :)
jandjhome said…
What a cute idea. I just found your blog and I'm loving all the great ideas.
Awwww!!! :D Now i'm sad that i through away some of our wedding gift cards... :(
This is adorable! :)
Tnx so much for linking it up at my party! :D
abeachcottage said…
Really cute mini album! Kids (and adults) will definitely love them as gifts.
I love the colors in the project. It's an honor to have you as a follower on my blog! I'm hosting a great giveaway--all you have to do to enter is stop by & leave a comment on the giveaway post. My fingers are crossed for you.

Warmly, Michelle
Heidi said…
What an adorable little album Chrystie ~ I LOVE it!!