I was awarded the "Stylish Blogger Award"!

Monique from Naturally Me Creations was sweet enough to award me with the Stylish Blogger Award!  How fun!  Thanks Monique, I'm so flattered you thought of me in your faves list!  I've really enjoyed our bloggy friendship! She's been very sweet in helping me w/blog ?'s & has left MANY sweet comments for me! :)

The conditions of accepting this award are:
*   mention 7 things about yourself,
*   forward this award onto some other lovely blogs, and
*   link back to the person who awarded you the badge!

So here goes!


7 Things About Me

1.   I have been happily married to my best friend (& high school sweet heart) for almost 14 years!

2.   I have 4 wonderful children 2 girls on the bookends & identical twin boys in the middle!

3.   Our whole family stays at home. I am a SAHM, who homeschools the kiddos & my hubby works at home. 
4.   Our family LOVES to be in our jammies! We live in them (except when we go places of coarse)!

5.   We have 3 pet rats (Pinky who was renamed Chloe b/c she's changed owners, Patty & Twitch) & 1 mini wiener dog (Ginger). They're all girls.

6.  I have been addicted to scrapbooking since the day I was introduced to it 16 years ago & still going strong! :)

7.   My other hobbies I LOVE are photography!! And painting furniture or walls!

Here's the lovely blogs I LOVE, that I will be passing this award of honor onto. Thanks for your awesome blogs, ladies!!! :)

Sarah at http://forevernewlyweds.blogspot.com/
She has a variety of great crafts, scrapbooking and home decor ideas!

Shai at http://shaisvirtualpen.blogspot.com/
She's a writer who has a great sense of humor from a mom's prespective. (but it's not all mommy stuff). :)

Lelanie is so sweet & their blog is awesome too http://tosewwithlove.blogspot.com/
They have some amazing sewing skills!! Very creative ladies!

Monique at http://naturallymecreations.blogspot.com/
She's the one who gave me this award and although she already has this award, she's been such a great bloggy friend! She's helped me a ton in figuring things out as I go & had lots of nice things to say! :) She has a great craft site w/lots of recycled crafts, way to go fellow "green" girl! :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi, Chrystie! Thank you so much for this award! we are really honored! You made our day! ^^)
Hi Chrystie! :D
Thank you SO much for the award and all the kind things you said! :)
I'm very flattered...and it's very sweet of you! :)
You're very welcome, you ladies work hard at your blogs & you deserve the award!! :)
Unknown said…
I have awarded you the versatile blogger award:
http://traindoesntstop.blogspot.com/2011/02/awards-galore.html