"Green" books for sale!

Handmade Mini Scrapbooks for sale...
I try to rescue as many items as possible from the garbage or recycle bin for use on my mini books & cards. I can make to order. If you have a specific type of album and or colors you are looking for, you can put in your order at no extra charge. Here is the current list of scrapbooks & cards I have avalible on hand.

Small books $6 (made from tp rolls or cardboard aprox the same size) 4-6 pages - $6


Medium books $10 (ranging in size from 3x4 1/2-4x6 containing 4-6 pages)




$12 for large books, (ranging in size from 4x5-6x6 & containing 4-6 pages)



Contact me here if your interested in any scrapbooks or cards. Thanks!
~Chrystie :)

Comments

Hi! Thanks for visiting me. Now I'm following you.

I hope you have a great week! :)
Alison
http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/
Chrystie said…
Thanks for following me back! :) I like your tree sneak peek & your new puppy!
How sweet! So, the TP roll albums...you slide the actual page to be viewed into the side of the roll?
Anyway, those TP albums must be so teeny (and cute)! :D