I Have Over 27,000 Followers on Pinterest

I have been on Pinterest since pretty much the beginning! I was that person that had a million magazines and ripped out all the pages of ideas I loved or wanted to make, recipes, ect... When I discovered Pinterest I wanted in!! With over 300 boards and almost 60,000 pins, it's no wonder I have almost 28,000 followers. I haven't done anything to try and gain followers. I just happily pin anything and everything I love that inspires me! I'm so thankful for Pinterest, it has saved me lots of space to save creative and fun ideas and given me lots of recipes and things to try!! I have made countless recipes, crafts and DIY from the ideas I've found. If you haven't tried Pinterest, I highly recommend it. Here's the link to my Pinterest account if you want to check it out! Pocket Full of Posies Happy Pinning!

Comments

Gloria Clifford said…
When it comes to Pinterest automation the first tool that strikes in my mind is PinPinterest [com]. I have used various tools and websites to automate my Pinterest account, but no marketing tool can compete with the results that I got with PinPinterest. I am getting a lot of traffic on my websites and its increasing day by day. All thanks to PinPinterest.