Crafting Confetti



My youngest daughter who loves giving gifts actually started this jar for me a few years back. At first I was thinking "Oh, thanks honey...another gift..." But it quickly became one of my favorite go to craft items and bonus, it's free and easy to make and use!!


So, as you can see I've added glitter and the random button and sequins, ect... It's a grate use of scrap paper or just paper you think would be cute to add to the mix! I get free books that the library is getting rid of for the punches with writing. I've used my Crafting Confetti on cards, Project Life journal cards, on scrapbook pages, ect.. 


Here's a few examples of Project Life cards and shakers I've made using my confetti. I've used both glue and sticky tape to adhere the confetti to the paper. You could also use glue dots. Find a jar and start punching out paper with a hole punch, then add whatever cute little sequins, buttons, charms, glitter, ect.. you love! Have fun playing with your confetti!!

Comments