Bible Art Journaling - Watercolor


I am really enjoying water-coloring in  my Art bible! It brings me into a deeper thinking of the scripture. I know it's not for everyone, but for the artsy mind, I find it brings the scripture together more clearly. I'm connecting things in new ways and able to study the scripture deeper by making it visual. It's really coming to life for me through this process. It's not about your skill level, as you can see, but more to get you thinking in a creative way about God the creator. I really connect to God through the nature he created and through art. Tying it all in with his word is just amazing!!


I was have a couple of hard days recently and nothing cheered me up, until I painted this in my bible. I was inspired by my rainbow mug. I love rainbows and the promise behind the rainbow! So, I turned to Genesis, where God made this covenant with Noah. This is my favorite page so far, not because I think it's my best, but because it makes me happy. I'm so thankful to have a loving and creative God, that created me in his image!

Comments