Bible Journaling with Watercolor

Bible journaling recently caught my eye and I was totally drawn to it. I had to try it! Over the summer I started playing with water colors and fell in love! I'm defiantly a beginner and just playing, but I'm having lots of fun with it! I am by no means a perfectionist, so the pages crinkling a bit from the water and bleeding through the page doesn't bother me. As a matter a fact to me it adds to the artsiness. I have a bible journal Pinterest board  here  if you want to get some more inspiration and ideas. I practiced in an old bible before starting in my new journal bible. If you're not sure of your style or if you will like something I highly recommend testing it out 1st on an old bible or book. For me, it helps the scripture come alive, much like the visual bible. It speaks to me in a different way and I'm able to express spiritual thoughts or scriptures in a different way. It brings the scripture alive. 





Comments