Fun Gifts for a Scrapbook Retreat from my Stash



I picked things I bought in bulk or cute things that I just haven't gotten around to using. 
 The finished product up close. This took time, but not any extra money and I still have cute gifts to share at the scrapbook retreat. It's a win win!
 I made some simple PL cards by wrapping the top with washi tape. Then selected some things I have in excess to make a cute little gift.

 I had some rolls of glitter tape, so I measured and cut little strips to add to all the kits.
Then I wrapped a PL card with 3 different washi tapes to include in each package. I found cute paper clips I had in my office stash and clipped everything together. Then I just stuck them in little zip lock bags to keep them nice. Tada! So you don't need to go out and buy gifts, many times if you look around you can get creative with what you already have and aren't using!

Comments