Boy File Folder Album

This is the inside of the album. I cut some photo sleeves to size and sewed them in. The back page is to be a scrap page layout front and back side. This is a gift so I didn't add pictures, except in the photo pockets to show what it looks like with pictures. I also added the little accordion mini album to the inside for more pictures.
                                                                       
Front
Back

                               
 I sewed in a scrap from the photo pocket I trimmed cut in a heart shape and filled with sequins (photo at bottom). This is the back side of the stitching done on a sewing machine.
 I used my sewing machine to attach these sequins and hole punches to this page. I didn't use any glue or adhesive. I just laid them out and ran over them with my sewing machine. Go slowly, so they don't fall down inside your sewing machine!


A close up of the front of the file folder. I also sewed these sequins and whole punches on.

 This is a close up of the plastic heart cut from extra pocket page. I filled it with hole punched circles, sequins and mini heart confetti.
 I keep a jar of these paper punch circles, sequins, buttons and confetti, ect.. I love them!! It's a great way to use up scraps of paper!



Comments