St Patty's Day DIY Decor

 This banner was very simple! I tore 3 pages out of a free book from the Library. I sprayed them with  Heidi Swapp's  Gold Color Shine (my 1st time using it & I love it)! I cut out a flower shape that resembled a clover on my cricut and hung the banner on a string.

    Here's a couple pictures that show the gold spray better. It's hard to see with out the flash.

I made a row of circles from 1"- 3" cut out on my Cricut. Then sewed the row of each color one at a time. I did each color of the raninbow.
I made the black pot by cutting out a circle and an oval on the cricut and then added the gold by using a hole punch with white paper, then spraying Heidi Swapp's Gold Color Shine mist on the tiny coins.

                                                             Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Comments