Valentine's Recap

 I made a new Valentine's Day banner this year. I just cut it out on my Cricut and added Washi!

 A close up. I sewed the little hearts in the middle of the "O"s, which was simple, but added a little something to spice it up and add interest.

  I still had the stings of hearts I sewed last year, I hung them from the ceiling.

                                         
The cards I made for my girls. I used the big 4x6 size cards from a Project Life kit and folded it in 1/2. The one on the left I put some washi tape on a transparency then cut out a heart shape and sewed it on. The card on the left I cut out a heart from transparency and filled it with little punches and sequins, ect before sewing  it in place.

          These are the cards I made for the 3 men in my life. The middle one was for my hubby.

These Pumpkin pancakes were the Valentine's Day breakfast of champions! :) Tutorial here . 

Lunch was some yummy Olive Garden soup I pulled out of the freezer. It was kind of orangy, so I added a can of tomato paste to make it more red. It worked nicely and the kids still thought it was awesome soup! They had no idea I snuck in more veggies, ha ha! 

This yummy looking pizza with heart shaped pepperonis was dinner. They made their own how they wanted.
                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Heart Piggies.

     
Yummy sugar cookie making. With both Vanilla butter cream and Almond butter cream frosting.

                          The after math! It's a sign fun has been had, and it was well worth it!

Comments