Christmas crafting

My friend Kristy asked me to make some items for her adorable craft store in her barn that she opens up for the month of Dec.each year. I found inspiration various places online and in magazines. Here's what I've been busy making so far...
                                                                       Shutters before
 After, they are for holding and displaying your holiday cards and or photos at Christmas or all year long!
                                                 This is a before, it's still a work in progress.
                                 This was my inspiration for my after from Wood and Wool Stool
                                                           This is my before in progress.
                                       This is my after inspiration from So you think your crafty
  
 These are my trees inspired by Six Sisters blog they used dowels and I used tree branches because we live in a forest. 


Linking up here:
http://www.sixsistersstuff.com
" target="_blank">http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh517/CamilleBeckstrand/button3copy.jpg" alt="SixSistersStuff.com" width="150" height="150" />

Comments