Owls from TP rolls

 To make these fun owls, simply fold the top of a toilet paper roll. Then you can either leave them as is or paint them like I did bellow. I decided to make a family by cutting one end off 2 tp tubes to make the kids.
 Then cut cupcake wrapers into quarters cutting off out the circle in the bottom of the cup. Layer the strips of cupcake wrapper to make the owl feathers. For wings you can use a 1/2 circle curved out of paper or cut a cupcake wrapper in 1/2 what ever look you like.
 Then just glue on buttons or paper for eyes, cut out some paper beaks and attach them with glue dots or sticky tape. Then you can add embellishments like a bow or flower, ect. and put these cute little guys on display to enjoy them! Have fun!



Linking up here:
I Heart Nap Time


 http://www.sixsistersstuff.com
" target="_blank">http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh517/CamilleBeckstrand/button2copy.jpg" alt="SixSistersStuff.com" width="150" height="150" />
Boogieboard CottageLife on Lakeshore Drive
Sew ChattyKeeping It Simple
 href="http://www.brassyapple.blogspot.com/">
src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/mycreations/Blog/makeitmondaylogo.jpg"
 />
 





Comments

Sarah said…
Those are ADORABLE!!!
Iris said…
So cute!! Can't wait to make these with my boys! Pinned it to my Pinterest and following your Blog now!
Chrystie said…
Thanks ladies! :) Iris have fun making your own version! Thanks for pinning it and following my blog! I will follow you back! :)
Unknown said…
These are adorable!!! I love them. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent! So glad to have you, and I'm your newest follower. :)
Stephanie said…
How cute are these little owls! :) Great idea and thanks for sharing! Enjoy your week.

Blessings,
Stephanie
www.theenchatingrose.blogspot.com
Chrystie said…
Kathy, thanks for following me! I'm following you too! :)
Stephanie, thanks for stopping by! :)
Holy cow, those are so cute! Who would have ever thought there were toilet paper rolls under there? Great job!
Debbie
These are just the cutest things!
JoAnn
Unknown said…
I'm stopping over from a blog hop and am a new follower. These little owls are adorable! Thanks for sharing. Feel free to follow back!
www.iheartpears.blogspot.com
These are AWESOME!!! I just love them!
Elaine said…
This owl family is just too cute! Love that the bodies are made of TP rolls! Great way to get started and it uses something everyone already has! Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower!

Elaine
Creating Wonderful Spaces
Anonymous said…
Oh love these - they are so cute and good for a big smile. Clever! Thanks for sharing on Brag About It! Please come back and Party with us next week!

All the best ~ Sharon and Denise