Bee Nice!


I read about this idea in the recent Family Fun Magazine. The basic idea is to help your kids get allong, become like a team and look for the good in each other. I made a small banner w/the words "Bee Nice" Then using my George and Basic Shapes cricut cartridge I cut out hearts for wings and ovals for the Bee bodies and glued them to some envelops. I put them up in the area the family spends the most time, the living room. I put each of our names on an envelop.

The idea is who ever you've been the least kind to each day you will write a note of encurragement to. Then  slip it in their envelop to read at the end of the day. The lady in the article said her kids started looking for the good in each other and became more of a team. I'm so excited to see how it works out for our family of 6!

Comments