December Daily 2011

I went to CKC (Creating Keepsakes Convention, the big scrapbook magazine). I had saved some money to spend there if I wanted to, but am trying to save for a new computer that works. Mine broke, literally won't turn on. I'm now using a semi broken laptop that has a broken photo program and turns off on me at random times, ugh!! Double UGH!! Which is why I haven't posted anything for a while & why I am posting crummy pics from my cell phone. Seams to be the only way I can get pics on my computer is send them to my e-mail, put in a folder and upload from there, hasstle!! Anyway...sorry I got sidetracked, just a little background there... So at CKC I told myself I wasn't going to buy something just to buy something. I've been purging and going through ALL and I mean every little scrap! In my scrap room & I didn't want to bring home MORE STUFF to add to it. So I decided I could only buy something if I was running out of it & needed to stalk up for a good deal or it was something I didn't have, something new and exciting. I was back and forth on this big splurge, but I'm SO SO glad I did it! I have fallen completely in love with this new way of journaling! I bought everything from Basic Grey. It was a journal that you write what you did every day for the 25 days of Christmas, you add pictures in the picture sleeve pages and you put memorabilia in the pocket pages. I seriously think I want to do this year round! So I also bought the kit that goes w/it to decorate it all cute! So much fun! I am really enjoying writing about our day at the end of each night & I'm journaling SO much more then I normally do! SO MUCH MORE!!! Sorry I only have cell phone pics, but here's what it looks like.
This is the pocket page you can see through the clear photo sleve page. I haven't printed any pics yet. 

 This is the day 1 in my journal. I don't know if I had more fun decorating the book or writing in it!!
This is the cover after I decorated it. I just followed her directions and made it just like hers.

I highly recomend this book!! I'm so glad I bought it! Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments