The D & W were my 1st attempts at this yarn wrap project. It went pretty well. Much more time consuming then I had guessed! The W took me 2+ hours!! Although it was my 1st one! The D was tricky b/c I had to keep cutting the yarn to fit it through the hole, then tie it together. The W was difficult b/c of all the curves.
The S wasn't too bad, but still took me an hour +. I think the A was the most simple to do & still took me an hour. There's a few tricky spots, when you go around a curve or on edges. I was using glue dots under the yarn in hard to stay spots. It worked pretty well. I considered getting out the glue gun, but never did try that, which might hold better. If you have any other ideas to hold it in certain spots, I'd LOVE to know! I've decided this is a time consuming, but fun craft, that makes a great gift. I made these for Christmas gifts for family & friends.
Next, I'm going to make some for myself of our initials. Can't wait to see how it turns out! :) I will say the more flat & more basic you can find the letters, the easier it is to wrap! I got this idea Here I think hers turned out much nicer, but this was my 1st go at it! :) And hey, I had fun! :) It's nice for something to do while watching a movie or waiting for something to download! :)