I WON, the Paper Zone craft Challenge!!!

 I entered this contest for fun, a challenge & just for the heck of it, why not?? I just found out today...
 when randomly looking at my friends home page on FB. I saw my coffee cup album was the winner!!!
 It caught me totally off guard & by surprise. Little did I know one of those red message lights at the...
top of the page, was trying to alert me that I was the winner! :) I'm so excited! This is the 1st thing I've ever entered & won!! So I guess you call this tooting your own horn, right! I'm just so excited I had to share! :) I'm going to use the $35 gift card to buy supplies for my mini scrapbooks (like this one) that I sell. I'm very thankfull! :)

Comments

Katherine said…
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Hope you'll be linking up to the Holiday Hookup this week- you have such great projects!

http://kraftykat76.blogspot.com/2010/12/holiday-hookup-6.html
Sarah said…
Awesome, I am so glad you won! I love your mini albums!
Chrystie said…
Thanks ladies! :) I appreciate your comments! :)

Krafty Kat, thanks, after your comment I went & linked up w/your party! :) Thanks for the reminder! :)