Birthday scrapbooks for a tween & a teen.

 I made them almost identical (like my twins, ha ha). :) There's some slight differences if you look for them. I just made them alike to make it quicker really. They had a big double party, so these books are for them to keep their pictures from this fun event & enjoy the memories! :)
I circled the Month & day of the event one's on a transparency & one I stamped on paper. I use almost everything from tags to wrappers, ect.. The transparency is what the stamp was stuck to when I bought it. You know how they are printed in black so you can see what the clear stamp looks like when you stamp it. I cut those out & use them all the time. Why not?!
Show and Tell Green I'm linking up to these parties.

Comments

Just came from Blue Cricket and loved this!
Chrystie said…
Thank you very much! :) I just went to your blog & became a follower! Great job on your craft room! :)
Liz said…
Great idea! Thanks. It's so hard to make things for girls this age sometimes.