Woohoo!!!

Thanks to you and some good friends and family's votes, I was able to not only make my goal of making it past the 1st round (the judges from Practical Scrapers). I also made it through round 1 and 2 (voting by people on your card)!! This card was for the 2nd round of voting. The challenge for this card was to make the theme anything Fall related and to include bakers twine on the card. I'm loving these challenges. You should try making your own w/the same challenges or make a challenge up w/only 2 instructions. It's really stretching me creatively and I"m really enjoying it! I find out tomorrow if I made it to the next round.... I already have my card made, I'll post it when I hear if I made the next round....


*UPDATE*
I just found out I made the next round!! Here's my card for round 3. The challenge was to use flag(s) and or banner(s) and the word "happy". I make it to the next round by votes (anonymous don't count), so I'd LOVE your votes!! Simply click here http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2011/10/card-contest-finalists-round-three.html and comment on the bottom of the post that you vote for Chrystie Desmet's card   ;) You can vote 1x daily till Thurs. Nov. 20th. You're comment will not show up b/c they don't want people to know who's winning till the end of the week. :)
Thanks so much for your help!! :)

Linking up here...




Comments

Unknown said…
Awesome job!! Can't wait to hear if you made the next round.

I'm now following you. Thanks for your comments of my blog!! :)
Amanda said…
Well done! The card looks great, reminds me I need to get back into card making!! Good luck with the next round
Esther Asbury said…
Beautiful card -- love all the details in it!
Chrystie said…
Thanks so much for your nice compliments ladies! :) I would so love your votes! Thanks for coming by! :)